PEACH TROUSERS

 vintage, highwaist, trousers, peach,sneakeskin, pumps

vintage, highwaist, trousers, peach,sneakeskin, pumps

vintage, highwaist, trousers, peach,sneakeskin, pumps

shoes, court shoes

vintage, highwaist, trousers, peach,sneakeskin, pumps

vintage, highwaist, trousers, peach,sneakeskin, pumps
Photography by Me

Friend: How's the Nigerian weather? It's too hot here in Thailand.
Me: See me see question O, I don black finish sef ( Is that a question, I am so dark already)

Yup, it's way too hot in Abuja, Nigeria. I now use my foundation as a concealer and I only wear the Tara foundation powder which is amazing by the way. It's light and offers enough coverage for this weather.

I wore this outfit to the NYSC office a while back for my registration and as I've mentioned I could not go for this group since I am yet to receive my University Certificate (graduation is Thailand is usually a year after completion). By the way congrats to the recent Batch for finishing the orientation camp, I kept up with their gist. Thanks to Tukes for the linkup, I look forward to my turn. For my international readers, NYSC is a youth training program which helps youths secure jobs, make connections and advance in their career path in Nigeria.

Pants, Shirt: Vintage | Shoes: Thailand | Purse: Zalora Thailand
See here and here for how I've styled these pants in the past.
How do you guys deal with the weather?
link up atMixmatchfashion

22 comments:

  1. Wishing it was warmer here in Germany. The weather can get really frustrating at times but we thank God for everything. You look cute as always. I love this vintage look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes! Part snake skin, part peach colored. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes! Part snake skin, part peach colored. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look soooo good' Those pants are great <3.
    btw. I wish you good luck in the NYSC :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hot weather fries my skin

    Love the simplicity of the outfit

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super good! Love your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pants...and nice smile as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So simple and chic...you could go anywhere with this outfit. Loving the pants and shoes.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit!i love this pants
    Www.chicroe.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit!i love this pants
    Www.chicroe.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elegant look, congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty look. I'm determined to fine a pants similar to your (high waist pants). By the way...your pictures came out great, even though you stated it was very hot.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you look beautiful, with or without makeup! I think concealer is enough coverage for blazing hot weather. Love your pants, I should find a pair of high-waist pants...

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the peachy look and that bag is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sarah you look so gorgeous. I love the sift colors. Beautiful photography aswell.


    https://deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your outfit so much, by the way I updated my blog post, couldn't imagine that you where not included, love you

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the pants,such a nice colour and classy
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Love the colorful the trousers and how you styled it, just fab! :-)
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. From Mint to Peach ha! I love this together with your last post!
    Don't complain about the sun oh for me here its like Christmas, We only hope for it lol. just don't forget to get yourself suncream its VERY IMPORTANT even to our dark skin tone love
    Enjoy the weekend.

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking so smart and chic as usual. Love the shoes
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking simply amazing, NYSC STAND FOR?

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the simplicity of the outfit! Ive always wanted to go to thailand <3

    ReplyDelete