ARMY GREEN TURTLENECK

turtle neck, army green, grey midi-skirt, pop of colour

turtle neck, army green, military trend

turtle neck, army green, grey midi-skirt, pop of colour

turtle neck, army green, military trend
Photography by Ruth Audu

The most annoying part of weight gain is having to deal with the fact that most of your clothes are either too tight or don't fit anymore. This has been my dilemma for the past few months but I defnintely intend to work on it. On one hand, I do miss my thinner days for the simple fact that I could pull off looks like this without drawing too much attention to myself but I on the other hand I love my new curves since it allows me to pull off simple looks like this outfit and this look in the past. By the way these pictures were taken about a month ago and I have lost a few pounds since coming back to Nigeria (Yay, all the running around is helping)

I previously styled this skirt in a monochrome look here but this time I decided to pair it with my army green turtle neck top and pink pumps for a pop of colour.

Skirt/Top: Vintage | Heels/Belt: Bangkok Thailand
How do you deal with weight gain/loss?

19 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you for having lost some of the weight though you still look amazing in these photos.You're still stylish and I love the outfit
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and laid back look indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very chic, love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your curves though, I think you look gorgeous no matter what. I love your outfit here, the turtle neck shirt is perfect <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, curves do suit you hun, because this skirt looks so good on you. Plus turtle necks always look better when they hug the body. Nice color combination. How I wish I could lay my hands on a sleeved turtle neck.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking at you and I see the curve and they are just right. You look lovely. I do understand though about drawing attention. It such a mix thing with us ladies. Right now I'm in the process of losing weight and I so dread losing my boobs, but that what happen.

    Super love outfit by the way.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, You look fabulous.

    Www.damiesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an awesome outfit u put together. For me as easily as I gain weight I loose it too that easily so I don't bother much as long as I am healthy.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit, you look lovely and I love the pink shoes!!

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt really toned that figure and pink shoes is a MUST have this season!
    Enjoy your weekend Love...xx

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look fabulous!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your curves. You look fabulous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you guys
    @Linet I totally agree
    @Kreyola It's definitely a mixed thing. I'm even trying to lose some of my boobs.
    @Rumela as long as your healthy that's all that matters.
    @Wenloditoh, yes pink heels are a must

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great no matter what! xoxo

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look gorgeous with your curves. For me, what i do so i can loose my weight is reduce my portions, stop late night snacking, dance and do bits of exercise every chance i get. Hope it pays

    Have a look at this blog for mini me
    www.ttheirsmallworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice pics =)
    kiss from Italy
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing! I like the combo :)

    www.eclecticstyle.me

    ReplyDelete