ITEM OF THE WEEK: TNL GOLD HEELS

nigerian made. gold ankle strap heels, single sole

6,225 Naira HERE

Hey guys! I have been doing a lot of online window shopping since coming back hence I've decided to add a new segment to the blog. Every Friday I'll be posting an item that is either on sale or that I'm currently loving. This segment will be more beneficial to my Nigerian based readers since all items will mostly be from Nigerian stores but for my international readers you can always draw inspiration.

As I mentioned in this post I have been looking for gold heels for a while now. And then I stumbled on this pair, I was unsure at first but after seeing the fit on Alma of the Stylecheapskate I have now added these shoes to my wish-list.

So what do you think, buy or drop?

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those shoes are gorgeous! I wish I had a pair too...I think this would be such a great series! Can't wait to see more <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should get them. They're beautiful and affordable.xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy buy they are lovely.

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like. You should grab them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them. They look cute. But I worry about the comfort level of these. Shoes like this always seem to hurt my feet after just an hour. I say keep looking. :) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drop??...Hell no. They gorgeous, they gold, they ankle straps, they are everything good. Plus the heel looks comfy.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get em, they look really amazing.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I might just get them, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am a women lifestyle/personal blogger and my style of writing is different because i want to be able to reach all my readers no matter your status i also do product reviews and real relationship talk. please check out my blog: http://www.justfarbblog.com.

    ReplyDelete