ITEM OF THE WEEK: TNL KAHKI JUMPSUIT

by - 8:06:00 pm

TNL Khaki jumpsuit, utilitarian trend, military trend
9,300 Naira HERE 

Hey guys, better late than never right? 

I'm not one to wear jumpsuits as I often have bad luck finding the right fit but this Khaki Jumpsuit from TNL just speaks to me. And how great would it look styled with these Leopard print heels from the previous Item of The Week. Maybe it's time I created a wishlist of my favourite items on their site as they seems to be one of my favourite Nigerian online shops.

Buy or drop?

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. very cute!!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too ! I'm actually wearing this colour in a sleeveless blazer today. Looks really good on dark skin. In not a huge fan of rompers but jumpsuits :) however finding the right one can be offensive lol
    The Cocopolitan


    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Olive green looks great on our skin color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Buy! Buy! Buy!... See how crazy this jumpsuit has got me? It's just perfect, from the fit to the color and the fact that it is flexible enough to suit different occasions.
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty jumpsuit.
    I think it will suit you well.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is more than lovely wish I could find it here
    I have some Golden heels that really need Khaki to kill them but I can't find any!
    My wish....
    Have lovely Week Sara

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete