ITEM OF THE WEEK: TNL LEOPARD PRINT PUMPS

leopard print heels, made in nigeria, closet basic, calf pony pumps

Leopard print heels, made in Nigeria, calf pony hair, classic pumps
14,000 Naira HERE 

If money grew on trees, my search for the perfect pair of leopard print heels would be over (sigh, we must get there soon). I'm not even going to ask if I should buy or drop because I honestly can't afford it yet but I will keep admiring.
Anyways if you decide to get me these shoes God will bless you.

12 comments:

  1. Haha I'm always glad to see other people who help me say the"if money grew on trees" statement.I think I say that daily
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm drooling

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, those shoes look amazing! I don't think I could ever pull them off but I think you would soo well! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute pair. It's a BUY! (even though you didn't have to ask lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am really loving leopard lately and I keep reminding myself about it...but something always come up lol
    I love them
    Lovely Weekend

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here . I have been literally obsessing over these. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can i get this in Nigeria?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shoes. Simply perfect.
    http://inez-mysmallworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Alma I just might get them, but I'd have to budget like crazy
    @Nkem the link in below the picture

    ReplyDelete