PLAYING IT SAFE

by - 1:58:00 pm






Photography by Peter Audu

Remember this wall?
In my earlier days of blogging this was my go-to spot for blog pictures. It may not have been the best place but it was good enough and always worked. It wasn't until I changed locations that my photo quality really improved and I think that's how life is at times. We sometimes get comfortable in certain situations that we accept mediocrity. Afraid to try new things because we're either scared or lazy but the truth is we will never really know or reach our potential until we step out of our comfort zone.

"Show me someone who has never failed and I'll show you someone who has never tried." (Unknown)

Now onto the outfit, this skirt was previously styled herehere and here. This time around I  decided to play it safe by going with different shades of pink. This would work great for the office or church, don't you think?

Skirt/ Blouses: Vintage || Heels/Bag/Necklace: Thailand

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. Great look, lovely pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    I must confess that you are right about trying out new things. Staying in your comfort zone is a killer. You look So gorgeous.
    Www.perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know you're so right your story is just same as mine.. love the basic color play

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you paired it. Pink looks good on you. Can u dash me your shoe, I can send my address. Lol.
    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your smile ! :-) You are beautiful woman !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so chic doll
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if I've told you before, but you have the greatest smile!
    I really enjoy your outfit, white and pink look wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink is so pretty on you! Your smile is contagious.
    Have a great day :)
    xxx

    urban-gal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flawless look, you look great in the bright pink!

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pink and you look amazing.It suits you and sometimes change is just what we need to get ahead .Well, this wall was and still is a good background but it's great you discovered other places that improved your picture quality
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, I don't think I have had like a go-to outfit place. Mostly because I find all my locations unusable save for a few decent angles! Hahaha.

    Love your outfit! The bright pink top is gorgeous! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm still stuck to my safe spot to shoot my looks, still haven't found the courage to go out and shoot in the streets lol. Love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the pink.

    https://deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Conservative yet fun look

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Want to follow each other via GFC, Google Plus, and Facebook??
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionWithFitness

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look Princess, you look absolutely lovely in pink. xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome top!!!

    http://www.superbdealz.com/women/accessories/belts.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. pretty in pink, looking classy. <3

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete