HOW TO ROCK ANKARA 2: MODERN TWIST


ankara skirt, african prints, how to style, midi-skirts, modern twist
ankara skirt, african prints, how to style, midi-skirts, modern twist
ankara skirt, african prints, how to style, midi-skirts, modern twist
ankara skirt, african prints, how to style, midi-skirts, modern twist
ankara skirt, african prints, how to style, midi-skirts, modern twist

 ankara skirt, african prints, how to style, midi-skirts, modern twist
Photography by Blessing Audu

Hey people so we're back with the part two of this collaboration but this time we're rocking Ankara clothing.  Sadly I don't own many Ankara pieces due to unfaithful tailors but now that I'm back I hope to find a good tailor or learn the art of sewing for myself. My aunt actually made this skirt for me and you might recognize this fabric from my flared skirt and peplum top outfit.

Skirt:Custom Made || Shoes: Forever 21

Head over to Simplyuneeke for more details
ankara, modern twist

16 comments:

  1. I like the print on the Ankara fabric. The bracelet and necklace made the outfit so fab. Beautiful.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your skirt and the way you accessorized the look, very nice :)
    www.thriftyandambitious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely and the looks are decent and stylish.
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your aunt made the skirt? That's awesome! I love how she made it, especially the mermaid cut! Oh, you look gorgeous as always!

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have spent all evening reading your blog, thanks for the great post, lovely as per usual! xx



    My Little “Fashion” Box Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, first thing i noted was how the jewelry blended with the outfit,
    beautiful outfit :)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jewellery dear. This look is simple and chic. Girl the tailors are on another level, tell em to sew one thing they would see what they like.

    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look more than gorgeous and very much presentable in this outfit .. I love the golden jewellery and black top to it
    The top flatters just a little making the outfit equally sexy. I enjoy these collaborations of you guys so much!
    Have great Week
    x

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely! I also loves chidinma's play on blue. Love it!

    Mira La Belle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look. Love the color and how you tied it with the top and the gold.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. The power of SEPARATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blue outfit!
    I've been wearing ankara non-stop all summer too!
    Good to see styling ideas for the coming colder months; layering

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete