THINGS NIGERIANS LOVE TNL WISHLIST

TNL Wishlist

TNL Wishlist by sarah-audu featuring yellow shoes

Hey guys, so rather than putting up an Item of the Week post, I derided create a wish-list of my favorite items on ThingsNigeriansLove site. One can never have enough shoes but a leopard print, gold and yellow pair would complete my shoe collection for now. I could use a few more dresses for weddings and events since they are so easy to style. And I would love step out of my comfort zone and try out jumpsuits. As I stare at all these items and consider the price I'm just like God give us money O lol.  What item would you get?

Midi dress
thingsnigerianslove.com


Yellow dress
thingsnigerianslove.com


White tuxedo
thingsnigerianslove.com


Jump suit
thingsnigerianslove.com


TNL midi camel dress.online. Shop now!
thingsnigerianslove.com


Green pants
thingsnigerianslove.com


Haircalf shoes
thingsnigerianslove.com


Yellow shoes
thingsnigerianslove.com


12 comments:

  1. A pair of Nude strap heel will be perfect for my wardrobe....these options are lovely, the combination of animal print and green or yellow will be stunning:)
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The suede dress and green pants, and yes gold shoes for right now. I sadly dont have any leopard print anything, i think this shoes would make up for that lol.

    Simply Uneeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with those green pants and think they can go well with those print heels! The jumpsuits also look great!
    Enjoy your Sunday and have great start into the new Week!
    xx

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green pants and jumpsuits the most. Going to check that site out now.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the olive jumpsuit. I have recently been obsessing over anything olive. Great picks.

    https://deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the olive green jumpsuit!
    I also did a post on olive green/khaki on my blog. Be sure to check it out X

    www.djournae.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The olive jumpsuit is definitely gorgeous! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The white and black dress is gorgeous, everything on this list is.

    Www.damiesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jumpsuits are my favorite epecially the olive one!
    kisses
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want the green pants, too cute.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the blue jumpsuit
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete