TRAVEL: BANGKOK THAILAND

by - 12:01:00 pm




Phrom Phrom, Sukhumvit

Baa Mee Moo Deng (Red Beef Egg Noodle), Thai food , street food
Baa Mee Moo Deng (Red Beef Egg Noodle)

Smoothie Corner

Thai Fruits
Street Food

Thai Dessert

Bangkok University International College (My Uni)



Terminal 21 Asoke

BTS Skytrain


Street Food

Public Transportation Taxis

Thai Dessert, Sticky Rice and Mango

Thai Dessert

Ka Na Moo Korp (Crispy Pork and Kale)

Street Market 



Assumption University Bang Na

Thai Dessert

See Outfit Details HERE


Thai Fruits 

Tuk Tuk

Rachaprasong District

Rachaprasong District

Central Embassy

Dress Styled HERE

Kuia Tiao Lukchin Moo (My favourite dish)

Photography by Me

Hey guys, my apologies for the inconsistent posts, I've been busy but I'm trying to get back into my blogging groove.
Anyways, most of you probably know that I lived in Bangkok Thailand for over six years and I've put up a post on that before Here. When I was in Thailand last month I was on tourist mode, taking pictures of everything in site.  I didn't really do anything touristy, I just ate my favourite Thai dishes,  went shopping in the street markets and shopping malls of course.  Finally I caught up with my friends which was one of the highlights of my trip.

If you follow me on my IG page at Princessaudu then you may have seen some of these shots.

Hope this gives you a bit of a feel of life in Thailand. 

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Its an exciting place to be I think, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! The food looks so good. Thailand is definitely on my wanderlust list.xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography skills are on point. Nice pictures. The street food and street market looks like what I would really love to explore. Thailand sure looks good.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thr food really looks good, Hope yo travel there oneday and nice to know you had fun :)

    larisasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bangkok looks really nice hope you had agreat time over there. There is a fruit that I know and my sis used to bring it from Uganda whenever she closed school and I just saw it here, The one thats rough on the outside and tastes almost like banana ... Memories ooh
    Enjoy your day dear

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The street food is one of my favourite things about Thailand
    @Wenluditoh it's called Durian

    ReplyDelete
  7. you had fun and discovered new stuffs.. nice one lady
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I'd really love to visit Thailand soon, especially that my husband is training Muay Thai!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  9. That really looks like a nice place... So much food to choose from. My favorite is that smoothie corner. I am sure with that heat, a smoothie would be a life saver right?? Thank you for sharing Sarah
    www.styledbymilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That really looks like a nice place... So much food to choose from. My favorite is that smoothie corner. I am sure with that heat, a smoothie would be a life saver right?? Thank you for sharing Sarah
    www.styledbymilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never really been interested in visiting Asia, but after your photos, I'm rethinking.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love I love.Wow how beautiful and the pictures are great.Definitely adding Thailand to my must visit countries.(Funny that my list is quite long lol but it's good to keep hoping right)
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh! I want to go here! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pictures are beautiful, adding it to my bucket list!

    Www.damiesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete