INSPIRATION: ROCKING THE MEN'S INSPIRED AGBADA TREND

by - 9:08:00 pm








*See below each picture for the links and credits. 

You've gotta love fashion,  I mean ladies rocking agbada? Who would have thought? For those of my international readers agbada is a Nigerian traditional attire which is usually worn by men but as you can see from the above pictures ladies have taken over. While this is a trend I'm definitely loving, I don't see myself rocking. But if I were to try, I would probably go with something a bit more modern like Grace of My StyleDairy's look or Cassey Bassey last look.

Would you rock this trend? Also how do you call this attire in your language or country?


You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. I love this look. It is getting a lil all over the place but it is something I would still try. And I love a lot of this styles Deemako is tha bidness tho so is Dero. They are not playing. Loveit.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All wonderful individual looks, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love how you guys played around with it.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature and I agree if I were to do it again I will go for a modern look like grace's look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with you, i feel it but i cant rock it. idk why self.

    www.simplyuneeke.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I love this! Women wearing traditionally male clothes! All thee women look so beautiful and so powerful! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really don't know where to start from cause I just lobe almost all of them! This is a great inspiration Sara!
    Enjoy your WeeK!
    x
    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Grace's look and Her brownies look too. Would definitely invest in one soon. They all look gorg

    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ladies have absolutely taken over! Although I personally wouldnt partake in this trend (bc I'm not culturally aware of the significance) I do agree that these ladies look great.


    http://absolutedoll.blogspot.com ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love it.. thanks for the feature love, didn't know there was a cultural implication to wearing this as stated above

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the first look by Cassey, Herbrownie, MyStyleDiary and FashionEngineer's looks.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Glenesse there is no cultural implication, it's just our traditional dress

    ReplyDelete
  13. super stylish
    new post ; http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/09/denim-maxi-dress.html

    ReplyDelete