MAXI WEATHER WITH DRESSLINK

by - 11:43:00 am

dress link, cobalt, maxi dress, floppy hat

dress link, cobalt, maxi dress, floppy hat

dress link, cobalt, maxi dress, floppy hat

dress link, cobalt, maxi dress, floppy hat

dress link, cobalt, maxi dress, floppy hat
Photography By Blessing Audu

While it's getting colder in other parts of the world, in Nigeria it is slowly getting hotter. This means it's time to get out those hats and less restricting clothes. I received this hat from Dresslink, a Chinese online store that I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with. While the hat was not what I had expected, it is perfect for the hot Abuja sun and the stripes really pop with the cobalt blue maxi-dress previously styled here.

Since I got the hat shipped to me while in Thailand, I can't say anything about their shipping to Nigeria but they do ship worldwide. Buiti's review should be helpful for all my Naija based readers. You can get the hat here if interested. Also if you missed my travel post on Thailand be sure to check it out.

How would you style this hat? 

You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. Its actually getting cold here in Jos. Its no joke.

    A striped hat has been on my list for a while now and you just made me even want it more. I love how your style is very chic and relate-able.

    www.damiesdiary,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! Such a pretty color! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hat :) lovely post ma'
    xoxo

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hat and dress! You look very beautiful!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me miss summer. You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so hot in Lagos,really. The hat blended so well with the gown. Lovely outfit. Perfect for a sunny day.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is such a beautiful color
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cobalt blue goes very well the stripes. I am loving how laid back this look is.

    https://deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the hat is gorgeous! I unfortunately didn't receive my products from the store but it's okay. I wish I would've gotten the hat though, it's wonderful! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sure is getting hotter. Love the cobalt blue dress and the hat is cute too.


    Epiphany29.com
    Polka Dot & Jumpsuits

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is so full of summer and blue is great colour any day. How i wish i had summer here to rock that dress and oversized hat. Everything is on point.
    Enjoy your Evening
    x

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful color on you! I love it!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow sweety , dress is amazing and you look georgous !
    Sandicious

    ReplyDelete
  14. I super love it

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trying the website..The blue colour is so rich and you wore it well.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing outfits, you have such a beautiful style ..:)

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete