HOW TO STYLE CULOTTES 2

styling culottes, monochrome, black and white, white vest, workwear
styling culottes, monochrome, black and white, white vest, workwear

styling culottes, monochrome, black and white, white vest, workwear

styling culottes, monochrome, black and white, white vest, workwear

styling culottes, monochrome, black and white, white vest, workwear

styling culottes, monochrome, black and white, white vest, workwear
Photography by Blessing Audu

Hey guys so I'm back with the part two of my how to style culottes post, be sure to check out part one if you missed it. When styling these shorts this time around I just swapped the sheer blouse for a white vintage vest. I then cinched in my waist with a statement belt and I was good to go. Don't you just love how a quick change of items can transform a look? It really is all about the basic essentials when it comes to styling and this look is no exception. It seems it's been a while since I did a work inspired outfit so here you go.

What look do you prefer?

16 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of black and white outfits and I really like this look. The white vest is working this outfit for me. Simple and classy.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it was planning to do a similar look u nailed it girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. lady you styled it very well.. love the everything

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black & white combo!
    I think both outfits are special in their own way, they are different and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this look is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pairing. This is beautiful. The culotte is paired. So well. Girl i love this.

    http://becauseitsvida.blogspot.co.ke


    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vest! You and Grace are making me love culottes even though I'm not sure I can rock them as well as you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your top, very lovely!
    www.deargoddiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the outcome.. Simple and easy. I should try this.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I super love this, especially the belted top...

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both looks are good, but this one does it for me, love the addition of the belt

    www.georgetamunoene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this black and white look! I still don't know how to wear culottes honestly, but I love how you wear it <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post!
    Greetings,

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the monochrome look at that vintage vest is cool. Culottes are such a great piece to have in your wardrobe.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete