CLASSY CROP TOP x VINTAGE CLOSET

by - 12:10:00 pm









Photography by Me

Hey people!
You all know how much I love my vintage clothing. I often feel like I was born in the wrong era as I tend to be attracted to clothing items that give that old-school vibe, this is probably one of the reasons why I thrift. Vintage shopping is not only budget friendly but also a great way to find unique pieces. Now as much as I love my vintage items, I have to admit that I’m not exactly a fan of the whole shopping process. As I mentioned in my post on thrifting tips, thrifting takes a lot of patience. This is why I’m thankful for online stores like the Vintage Closet and they were kind enough to send me this super cute crop top along with some other items. I just adore the polka dots and the plugging back line which is definitely trending in Nigeria. Not to mention, the packing was pretty impressive.

When styling it, I paired it with a pair of high-waist pants. So Princess Audu, don’t you think? I then opted for my white pumps which are slowly becoming one of my new favorite pairs of shoes. It seems I’ve forgotten my nude pumps, remember my obsession with them? I could rock this to work seeing as I’ll be in a more relaxed environment but of course with a camisole underneath. If you’re like me, you want to rock the crop top trend without showing your mid-section then opt for something high-waist. Who says you can’t be trendy and modest at the same time?  

Top: VintageCloset ||Pants: Vintage|| Bag, Hat, Shades: Street Market || Necklace: Forever 21 ||Pumps: Bershka

How would you style this top?
You can contact the Vintage Closet on facebook/Instagram as well as other platforms @Vintagecloset9ja. They are based in Abuja but ship nationwide

Follow me on Facebook/ Instagram

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Looking good girl..
    Yes, thrifting is so budget friendly. I really like your crop top and the way you styled it with the pants and white shoes.. Nice,,

    Epiphany29.com
    Animal Print X Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crop top is so amazing.I am so into thrifting that I never get tired of it lol.It's so true that vintage thrifting gets you some very unique pieces and is very pocket friendly.You look great
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this.feeling the cool vintage vibe.
    The white pumps is just the perfect touch to the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Styled so well; beautiful shots..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls guys my face appears darker dan other parts of my body which I think shld be d oda way round! Any suggestions on what I shld apply pls, not to bleach o, just a 'shine'kinda. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl try lemon and sugar, it works wonders. Send me an email if you'd like more info

      Delete
  6. I love the polka dot.. gorgeous

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks good ! nice outfit !
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely classy, let ve the shots as well....

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing!
    Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great way to style a crop top, while being stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vintage has always been you thing and I am very much in love with them each time!
    very elegant and presentable at the same time.
    Have a lovely evening
    x

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the vintage outfit especially the trouser, the polka dot crop top gives the outfit a lovely twist. ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vintage is everything seriously lol, i love the simplicity of this look

    Simply Uneeke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always enjoy your posts. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete