THE SHEER SHIRT

by - 9:39:00 am





Photography by Victoria

Hey beautiful people. Happy new month! It's been ages, I know. I'm still trying to get the hang of this new schedule. Though I hope to get back to posting more consistently soon.

For today's outfit, I thought I'd show a more corporate and classier way of rocking the sheer trend. If you refer to this post I mentioned my annoyance over this trend due to the level of nudity seen. But you know there is always a classy way to be trendy. Yes nudity does not have to be the new normal.

In styling this mesh shirt, I paired it with my trusty beige skirt (styled here, here). I've been loving the oversized look lately but it's all about balance. Which is why I opted for a pencil skirt. 

While this is an ideal corporate look, I work at a radio station, so it's jeans and flats all day. By the way if you in live in Calabar, tune in to Hit 95.9 FM

Skirt: H&M || Shirt: Vintage || Shoes: Bershka 
Where would you rock this too?

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. Radio station..that should be a fun experience
    As a big lover of white,I am totally digging this look especially the location.
    I have never seen you on anything else except braids...would love to see how pretty you look with weaves.
    You look good regardless

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @En_Kay yeah it should be, its work though. And thank you, though this is more of a beige and cream look but the pictures don't show that. I love the location as well but I have to give props to my cousin for these photos. I'm actually thinking of trying a weave due to my receeding hairline but I'm not sure which one to use

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look. I wish I was in calabar would have loved to hear what you sound like.
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this look on you boo!!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a classy look.You know I've always wanted to work for the media.Anyway I love how the blouse is sheer but you wore it in a nice demure way.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was a dress under! Great styling, I like your blouse a lot!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay you work for radio, I'm pretty sure you enjoy it and I love your outfit

    My Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. The way you wore it is very classy, I have been eying this trend for sometime as well and I can only take the tips
    You look great in the all white look and that shirt is a major piece
    Enjoy your Week dear Sara
    x

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You working at a radio station is goals baby girl.
    Love your monochrome look.
    I have a thing for sheer blouses.

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post. i just follow your blog <3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure why I thought it was a dress you were wearing beneath but I love the outfit. Working for a radio station must be cool right?

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just simple and cute����

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit !

    www.desireeswardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete