STYLING A SCARF: SARAH x LOUISA

by - 10:00:00 am


Hey Beautiful people! I'm back with another collaborations, yay! 2016 is the year of collaborations. 

So today I'm partnering with Louisa of Lapassionvoutee to show you ways of styling a scarf. Louisa and I have been following each other for a while now and I must say she has grown so much, I love seeing the blogging ministry moving forward. Not to mention her shoes collection is to die for. 
From the pictures, you would notice a difference in the climates hence the different ways we styled the scarf.  While Louisa opted for the belted scarf look which is a trend I rocked here, I styling my scarf in place of a necklace.










Photography by Me

I'm sure you all remember this scarf from my recent outfit (here). Today I decided to still embrace the whole vintage trend while still keeping things modern. Hence I used my scarf in place of a necklace, added a brown belt to give my culottes pairing a jumpsuit look, see the importance of basics? And finally I opted for my lace up booties to edge things up.  
For tips on how to style scarfs check out this post. Would you rock this look? 


Head over to Louisa's blog (HERE) for more details 



Louisa is wearing:
Zara OTK boots (similar)
JustFab draped front cardigan (similar)
Thrifted loose knit fringe scarf (similar)
Asos bow metallic belt (here)
Get more details on her blog (here)

You May Also Like

22 comments

  1. Absolutely love your look! it's so glam an chic!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooovely!!! You both nailed it. Love the pictures.

    Epiphany29.com
    Oversized Blazers, My New Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you look so chic honey!!! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two faves in one picture. Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, you both look so chic in your scarves! I love how you added the brown belt and how Louisa belted her scarf! Hmmm...I wonder if I could do that with my head scarf hahaha <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girllll your pictures are amazing, love the background.. I actually was going through someone's Instagram page and she follows louisa and I saw the picture and ran here.
    Love the look, girl you are amazing, love your style. You know how much I love adding a belt, you look great hun.
    Love louisa look, so chic.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesssss Sarah you look great!!! I love the look!!!! As well as Louisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look. The color of the scarf is beautiful n blends with thee look
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire the way you styled the scarf . It's got a vintage effect to it . Really cool pics . Am inspired to give this a go , so I will keep you posted .

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect looks! Great style!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, I had so much fun with the collaboration with you. I really love how you styled your scarf (I'm going to have to try it out) and you kept the rest of your look relaxed. I'm totally digging your lace up sandals.

    Louisa
    ​​​BLOG: ​LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, that settles it. My next fashion purchase is going to be a scarf. You two are such a stylish duo! And your shooooez. Me love. ����
    Cara
    www.xocara.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look gorgeous and amazing, perfectly paired

    My Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Grace. I'm not really a fan of scarfs anywhere else that's not on my head. Lol

      www.cassiedaves.com

      Delete
  14. Ok I take my hat off for this collaboration. I love how you all have your own interpretation of how to dress the scarf. I love both looks.
    www.sindisosdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pictures I must say.I'm a huge fan of scarfs and you both nailed the look. Heading over to Louisa's blog for more.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully paired

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you always embrace the Vintage! I get to learn a lot and culottes should be just for you cause you rock them all the time Sara. I love scarfs and I think I should wear them more often and not just cover my head with them thanks to you!
    Wish you an awesome Weekend dear
    x

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! I love this, such stylish ways to wear a scarf! Never even thought of this. OMG you slayed girls!!

    Love,

    RASHEEDA |THE D'JOURNAE BLOG MAGAZINE

    XOXO



    ReplyDelete
  19. aw that's great, Sarah! can't wait to see more of your collaborations this year then. I'll go check out Louisa right now.
    I like how you styled your scarf, you look as chic as always. you definitely nailed down your personal style already, always so chic!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice, you two got scarf game :)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  21. You both look stunning! Absolutely great styling! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete