MIXED PRINTS + MIDISKIRTS








Photography by Me

Hey guys! Happy New month!

It feels weird that this is my first post of the month, remember when I used to blog four times a  week? I guess time changes things. It's always an adjustment though, learning to except that as we grow older we get busier.  I do hope to get back to blogging more consistently because this is something that makes me happy and accomplished.

Anyways, you guys how much I love my midi-skirts. They are so comfortable, one can eat without worrying about have a baby tummy and it makes running errands easier. Today, I decided to go for a mix of print by pairing my pinstriped shirt (previously styled here) with this check print midi skirt. Finally I added a pop of color with the pink purse and earrings to keep things interesting. Just a quick tip, a pop of color always spices up an outfit.

I look forward to showing you more ways of styling this flared midi-skirts.

Would you rock this look? How would you style this skirt?

21 comments:

  1. You look lovely babe :)

    Larisasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stunning! I love this look on you!

    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/03/blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy post . Love it.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah this post is so dreamy I love it

    My Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love the skirt.I would probably wear it with a white tank top or a crop top.

    https://deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely loving your outfit! You look great!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would so rock this look from top to bottom

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely love the mix of the two prints, totally works.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the top! It would have also looked great with dark blue jeans. Your confidence comes through, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so happy!! I love this outfit on you!
    http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of this outfit and the bright pop of colour with that pink bag too. Great styling :-)

    Liza | www.yaalia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its always a win win with midi skirts.love the mixed prints.and your shades gave the outfit a funky edge!

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blogging consistently has never been my strongsuit, but yeah being busy comes with getting older indeed! I love your skirt, I don't think I could ever rock it but you look so great in it!

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all so much for the love

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tu portes tellement bien la jupe midi
    Just love it
    Xo
    kittyhid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Outfit

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG girl! This outfir is just ahhhhh everything. So simple but beautiful

    Love,

    RASHEEDA |THE D'JOURNAE BLOG MAGAZINE

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look pretty dear!
    Love those sandals....
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great, I really love the first photo! You rock the midi skirts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You rock midi skirts! I love the first pic!!!

    ReplyDelete