WHITE OUT + LACE

by - 12:46:00 pm






Photography by me 

Hey beautiful people, how are we all doing. Can you believe we're already in the last week of the Month of April, how time flies, how time flies.

So I've been thinking about life and how it is important to always go the extra mile. If you think of the greatest success stories, you'll see that, these people always went an extra step further. Look at Joseph of the bible, he not only interpreted pharaoh's dream, but also gave a solution (Genesis 41). Sometimes we get comfortable in mediocrity or satisfactory but that doesn't achieve anything spectacular, now wouldn't you agree?

So I've never really been much of a girly girl, I've always preferred pants over skirts and less played out looks but as I get older, I feel like I'm evolving.

I don't know about you but something about lace and peplum just screams femininity. In styling the top, I decided to go for an all white look and then added a pop of pink.  

Trousers: H&M || Shoes: Bershka || Top: Streets of Calabar || Purse: Thailand

 Where would you rock this look to? 

You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. My how time flies. I've always preferred pants over skirts, I just feel more comfortable in them but as someone who is starting to wear skirts more often, it truly is some kind of 'evolution.' Love your outfit, all white is gorgeous! <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree that peplum screams femininity as it accentuates ones figure. I love the all white look.
    talking about going the extra mile, I have been struggling these days so thanks for the word.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wise words there.Now I also want to go the extra mile like Joseph.You look so great.White suits you
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, especially the top. Peplum all day for people like me who want to hide their tummies :)

    I would wear this outfit to church.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree luv. I am stepping out of my comfort zone and trying more street style shoots and its super scary because I have to deal with people staring and all. But I say stepping out of your comfort zone is a closer step to new opportunities. The girl look looks great on you, especially when you wear your full circle midi skirts. Loving the way you added that hot pink pop of colour. Really Cute.

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time flies indeed. Always best to make good use of it. Wonderful look, best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I am a skirts kinda girl. But I do love my pants too. This all white look is so neat. The lace/mash detail on the top is gorgeous. Love how you also added that pop of color with the pink bag. Lovely.

    deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Pink is my favorite color and you have pulled this look off effortlessly. Nothing screams Spring to me like a fresh all-white ensemble. Thanks for sharing :)

    kishinaskurvykorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable
    Still can't wait to see you on weavon.
    Clean pictures

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lace blouse. I love how the sheer lace extends to the back as well.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went off peplum for a while but I'm really loving it on you!!
    I totally agree with you and to be honest they say it's never crowded on the extra mile.:)
    Have a lovely week! xx

    http://www.runwayribbons.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute style on you boo!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That pop of pink is surprisingly pretty ;)

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving this outfit so much! You look beautiful!
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all so much, I'm glad you mad sense of my thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super Chic, love the pop of pink.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete