HOW TO STYLE MONOCHROME: SARAH x ENKAY

by - 11:19:00 am







Photography by me

Hey beautiful people, Happy Children's day!

So I'm back with another collaboration and today I'm partnering with one of my favourite Nigerian bloggers, Nkechi of Style By Enkay, to give you tips on how to rock Monochrome. The amazing thing about Nkecki is that she  she makes her own clothes, jewellery and is also a makeup artist. I'm so glad we are finally doing something together.

We all know that you can't go wrong with black and white, it's one of those pairings. Now I decided to go with a white flared skirt, you all know how much I love my midi-skirts. I then paired it with my black simple top, added a statement necklace and whala, there you go.

I added my black pumps but also swapped with my Gafasandals (style here and here) for a more casual fit. I honestly prefer this look with the sandals though, you?

Skirt: Thrifted || Top: Thailand || Shoes: Forever 21 || Necklace: H&M || Sandals: Gafasandals

Now, Enkay went for a more corporate look with a stripped blazer and black pencil skirt, see how we all incorporated basics into our outfits?

Be sure to check out her blog for more stunning pictures and outfit details Here



Till next time my guys!

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. You are totally right. When it comes to black and white, its super easy to create a great outfit. Monochrome is a classic look and you nailed it in this post. Those Gafasandals are trendy.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you guys look beautiful! I love monochrome outfits, there's something beautiful black and white! I love it! <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Location is quite lit, love the way you paired it ..super chic. Monochrome for the win always
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both killed it, I like your outfit more with the white sandals... Great pictures.

    Childrens Day: 7 Things I Miss About My Childhood

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gladiator sandals and that striped top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choices in foot wear!
    https://fabandbloomblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look adorable and i love yours with the sandals more!!

    Toyinwithfashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all looking so adorable and beautiful..I love!!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monochrome is an all time classic. I love the way you styled the look��. You know how to rock a skirt and your Gafasandals perfect finish for the look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how you style this outfit! the sandals is fab!
    http://adventuremeetsdesigner.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/white-dressjacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the skirt and that sandals is super gorgeous.
    How to Style Off Shoulder

    ReplyDelete
  12. You both look great! Black and white monochrome is one of my fave palettes ever!!!!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete