HOW WOULD YOU WEAR: OFF SHOULDERS





Photography by me 

Hey Beautiful people! 

So today rather than my usual "Sarah Speaks" Segment I'm back with another outfit post. Wow can you remember the last time, I posted two outfit in one week? I miss those days though.  Today I'm partnering with my fellow bloggers to bring the monthly How would you wear challenge. Yeah we took a break for a while but we are back with the theme, how to style off-shoulders.

The off-shoulder trend is one I absolutely adore but based on my conservative style and my not wanting to be bothered with bra issues, I am yet to fully embrace the trend. I decided to style my trousers, previously styled here with my semi-off shoulder blouse. I then added a statement necklace.  I couldn't decide on my shoe choice so I rocked both my Zara sandals and Forever 21 pumps but I've got to admit that I prefer the pumps with this outfit, don't you?

How have you styled this trend? Or better yet what's your take on this trend? 

Top: Thailand ||  Trousers: Vintage || Necklace: H&M || Shoes: Forever 21

Be sure to check out the other ladies. Their links will be updated as we go





17 comments:

  1. Beautifully styled Sarah, so chic. Both shoes look great but I am so biased towards sandals lol.
    http://www.stylediarybyosy.com/2016/05/how-would-you-wear-off-shoulder.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really good....i myself have an off shoulder post coming up next week,.,,I love it with the sandals.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I can't get over how cute this outfit is! I also like to sometimes wear my off the shoulder tops on the shoulders especially for work! This outfit would be perfect for the office too. Love it!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/spec-tacular/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all pulled off this trend wonderfully! Your look is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a glow Sarah. Love how red compliments your skin tone. Personally I love the off shoulder trend. I am yet to find one for myself. Looking good.

    deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yasss hun!! One of my fav trends this season. I love how you have styled it with a pair of high waisted pants.Definitely the sandals win for me as I love those shoes. You look amazing.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes girl you look amazing! I'm loving the whole look and red looks amazing on you!
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could wear the but alas, I'm not comfortable with them. Still, loving your palazzo pants! <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you. I can't be bothered with the bra issues that come along with the off the shoulder trend! I love your slightly off the shoulder top, though! That's right where it's at for me. And your trousers are so chic. Both shoes look great with it, but the heels definitely add a little more sass to it! Gorgeous!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the top and the whole outfit a lot. I wish there were closer shots of your hair though cos it looks really nice!

    I would wear my off-shoulder tops with a skirt.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Sara I am also a huge fan of off shoulder dresses and tops currently and what caught my eyes were actually these pants. I just couldn't resist admiring them oh! I am always in love with your vintage pieces.
    The collaborations are also awesome would also love to collaborate some day!
    Enjoy your new week
    x

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey i should have joined this challenge, haha, im so into off shoulder lately. in fact i just posted an outfit wearing off shoulder too... i love how you wore yours, ever so chic!!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww thank you all so much for the feedback, my apologies for not always replying on time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love yours with the pants!! Great look. I also styled the off-shoulder trend on my blog, you can check it out!

    How to wear the off-shoulder trend

    ReplyDelete
  16. love how you styled this outfit! you look stunning dear!
    http://adventuremeetsdesigner.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/white-dressjacket.html

    ReplyDelete