KHAKI SWEATER +VINTAGE SKIRT

khaki, sweater, vintage skirt, zara,

khaki, sweater, vintage skirt, zara,fall weather

khaki, sweater, vintage skirt, zara,

khaki, sweater, vintage skirt, zara,

khaki, sweater, vintage skirt, zara,
Photography be Me

Hey Beautiful people!
Happy New month again, how is it going so far?

The other day I was strolling on the road, listening to music while singing out loud and smiling. Then this stranger walks up to me and compliments me on my smile and voice.  The stranger then said something that I'll never forget "God puts beauty in the world to bring joy to the lives of people".  Beauty also reminds us of Gods awesomeness and faithfulness. So what does this mean? Well, do you have a beautiful voice? Then use it to pass an encouraging message. Do you have a beautiful smile? Then use it and make someone's day. You never know how your gift can positively impact someone Else's life. Let us learn to use our God given-gifts to bless people.

Now onto the outfit, you might remember this sweater from this look here and the vintage skirt from here. Today I decided to style both items in a khaki on khaki look which is perfect for the cold weather we've been experiencing in Calabar lately. 

Sweater: Calabar || Skirt, Belt: Vintage || Shoes: Zara || Necklace: H&M

If I were to restyle this outfit, I think I would remove the necklace or maybe change the shoes? How would you style this outfit differently?

Follow on FacebookInstagram  
Google +, Bloglovin
Twitter  

20 comments:

  1. Such a lovely look! Pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful message!
    Btw, I love this khaki look ♥.

    just-question.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you styled these colors with red heels, really works.

    www.rshanphonsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the styling a lot.

    Hmm, if I were to restyle, I might wear a crisp white button down under the sweater, and knee-high boots for cold weather here.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that idea, I might restyle the sweater but with trousers this time

      Delete
  5. If I wanted to change the style I'll keep the jumper and wear some printed trousers. Apart from that I love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your silhouette! And beautiful look too, I especially like the jumper.
    I would like to hear you sing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely message!I like the various tones of olive that you played around with and I cannot get over the shoes!
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/07/on-go-simplicity.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the sweater and shoes!
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look!!

    www.toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you incoporate powerful messages into your post, it's amazing. I remember Your voice too, glad it was able to bless someone. You look lovely as always😚

    www.portableisthenewhot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color coordination, love how you put an inspiring message before you talk about your outfit. It makes people keep coming back to your blog. welldone.
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/2016/07/color-blocking.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all about speaking to people through fashion. Thanks

      Delete
  12. Love how you styled it and the pop of colou made the look amazing.if I were to style it, I would switch the heels for mor of a converse type of shoe and loose the neck piece, I have never been a fan of jewelry. I love it.


    http://becauseitsvida.blogspot.co.ke/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that idea, perhaps I'll try it one of these days.

      Delete
  13. I love the way you incorporate vintage piece to your outfits . It's really cool and it makes you spend less and still look sophisticated.
    You have a beautiful smile dear ... keep smiling ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love this look! love how you paired colors and textures . Red heels really give this look a fresh tone !

    BebaGottel | Instagram | Facebook

    ReplyDelete