PLAID MIDI SKIRT + STRIPED CROP TOP

 Midi skirt, plaid,stripes, crop top, sneakers, converse, mixed prints

Midi skirt, plaid,stripes, crop top, sneakers, converse, mixed prints

Midi skirt, plaid,stripes, crop top, sneakers, converse, mixed prints


Midi skirt, plaid,stripes, crop top, sneakers, converse, mixed prints
Photography by Me
Hey guys, how are you all doing. Welcome to the new week, its going to be great, filled with blessings and so much joy, let's speak things into existence shall we.

Now, I've come to realize that happiness is a choice. I mean this past week was not easy but whenever I felt like sinking into unhappiness, I would look into the mirror and smile. You know that saying, fake it till you make it, well it applies to happiness too.

I don't know, but just looking at the joy in these pictures make me happy and hopeful of the future. I remember this day quite distinctly actually, I was so excited that I finally had the chance to take pictures after the rain took a break.

You might remember this plaid blue midi skirt from this look here, well I decided to bring back the skirt in a causal look. I paired the skirt with this pink stripe crop top and white sneakers for comfort.

Skirt: Vintage || Top: Thailand || Sneakers: Converse 

How do you stay happy on not so happy days?

14 comments:

  1. yes, I could tell you were really happy in these shots. I agree, happiness is a choice. I realised that recently too. And I also realised the value in the Serenity prayer. This, right here, has helped me see life from a whole new perspective:
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous and that plain wall awesome

    My Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really gorgeous and happy nothing surpasses self love..me likey!

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live by this saying "fake it till you make it", almost every day :D. You look super confident and happy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right! It is so important to focus on being happy. I love your blue skirt. I love the length! It is so perfect!
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/07/summer-or-winter-you-decide.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always say" Don't wait for others to make you happy!" This post is giving me good vibes. Have a blessed week.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really pretty and happy. "Fake it till you make it" is basically how I live my life. Stay happy boo.

    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get a sense of happiness and light from these photos too. Sometimes it's really just a choice between whether you allow sadness to overwhelm you or seize the light!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely feel the happy vibes from these pics! Love that outfit as well :)
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all - you have lovely smile! I adore combo of this crop top and high waisted skirt!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  11. The soft colors are beautiful and I love rocking vintage!

    www.thelifeshecreated.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely outfit! Gorgeous!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete