SARAH SPEAKS: ALWAYS REMEMBER

by - 12:52:00 pm

Hey beautiful people!
Hope you all had a blessed and productive week

.

At times in life we tend to forget important things. Now one way that helps me remember those things is this little blog right here. And from time to time I like to go back and look at my posts which at one point or the other inspired me.  So this is five things to always remember.

1. Every experience in life is an avenue to learn something new. Remember how I learned a bunch of stuff from falling flat on my ass in an inspirational fall.

2.Every day is an opportunity to do something great , learn to make the most of every opportunity life offers you before the thief called death steals it away.

3. Stop worrying about the opinions of other people and make decisions that make you happy because at the end of the day they only remember you when you are gone.

4. Just because everyone is doing something, that does not make it right, always stick to what you are comfortable with because at the end of the day it is always good to stand out for the right reasons.

5. Always surround yourself with people that will positively impact you because the company you keep can either build you up or break you down.

What five things should we always remember?

Follow on FacebookInstagram 

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. These are such great tips! I tend to also have moments in which I forget what my blessings are or how far I have come. The company you keep is definitely so important! Also having a blog in which you speak a bit more about personal things that inspire people is so helpful because some days it inspires you too. I felt so inspired when I read one of your posts and this opened me up to being more personal with my posts. It was great to have descriptions of outfits but it did not allow me to engage with my audience the way these new posts do! Thank you for that!
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/08/the-anicheberry-guide-to-curbing-bad.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl, at times fashion blogging can get a bit shallow so these personal posts are one of the things I love to read on blogs. And yes the engagement in these type of posts are my favorite, glad one of my posts inspired you.

      Delete
  2. Well said, especially number 5. Your company is everything, and people who uplift and motivate you are a must.
    www.KacheeTee.com
    5 Different Support Networks Everyone should Have

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this point in my life number 2, 3 and 5 mean so much. I would also add learning to appreciate people that know you and are always there for you.

    www.daisyada.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes on not worrying what others think -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: Down by the River

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Sarah! I am also a firm believer in the company one keeps as this can impact their lives!!pretty smile as always
    www.helloyvonne.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 5 hit the spot for me. Positive people, positive vibes ans energy. Thanks for sharing love.


    25 Random Things About TheShakaraGirl ��  




    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the points that you wrote especially number 5. Yesterday my colleague and I were talking about the influence of the environment we are in and the company we keep. For one's life to go in a positive direction, we have to keep positive people in our lives. Great post
    www.sindisosdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you guys all resonated with the points presented. Thank you

    ReplyDelete