TASSLE + MIDI PENCIL SKIRT + SNEAKERS

sneakers, pencil skirt, tassle, midi skirt

sneakers, pencil skirt

sneaker, midi skirt, tassle, crop top

crop top, midi pencil skirt, tassles, sneakers

pencil skirts, crop top, tassle

tassles, midi skirt
Photography by me

Hey beautiful people, happy new month!
And again how times flies, before you know we'll be saying happy 2017!
May God give us the strength and grace to accomplish all our goals this year.
So my sister recently said something that struck me, if time was the currency of the world I'd be poor. This got me wondering about how I spend my time seeing as the year is just flying by and I still have a lot to accomplish. It really is easier to complain about it but I've just got to get stuff done. Now if time were the currency of the world, how rich or poor would your be?

How was your weekend by the way? Mine was great, though I had a good fall, which I wrote about on Sarah Speaks. Today I thought I'd embrace the tassels and fringe trend with my vintage crop top which I paired with my midi pencil skirt styled here and here.

Lately I've been embracing comfort over style so I opted for my black sneakers rather than heels.

Top: Vintage// Skirt: Thailand // Sneakers: Street Buy// Necklace: Pull and bear  

How would you styled this top differently?
Follow on FacebookInstagram 

16 comments:

  1. Really deep food for thought, time doesn't wait for anyone. Cute look xx

    www.daisyada.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  2. You styled this perfectly!! This is so so cute and you took such great photos!
    My weekend was nice enough, watched Stranger Things on Netflix and it's so good <3

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you styled the look, I am so into skirts and sneakers this period.
    http://www.stylediarybyosy.com/2016/08/new-month-live-right-live-happy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your locations though!!! This is a really lovely combination. Black and red look great together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comfort over trend for me these days as well. I need to stock up on sneakers!
    www.KacheeTee.com
    6 Love Lessons Learnt from my Wedding Ring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you wore a pair of sneaker to tie the whole outfit.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute..You nailed it

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comfort for the win every time. Love the top. If time was our currency that definitely sticks.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always you nailed it. You look gorgeous dear.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stylish combination!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know))
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore combo of this top, skirt and sneakers! Sporty chic!<3

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the top so much and I've noticed skirts look good on you.

    QUICK DIY : ANKLE TIE-UP HEELS  




    ReplyDelete
  13. Yo this outfit is on point Sarah ! :D
    I will be going to Hong Kong in three weeks for my study and I am planning to go to Bangkok to visit. You should give me your shopping spots there because these red pencil skirt is gorgeous !!
    xx
    http://thatewegal.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fav outfit! Just few things beat the combo of midi skirt and sneakers tbh. That top is gorgeous! I really love the color pop of the skirt.
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete