THE CULOTTES TREND

culottes, vintage, trend,

culottes, vintage fashion, pumps

how to style culottes

culottes, fashion, trends, 2016

culottes, trend, vintage

culottes

culottes, pumps
Photography by Beniboba 

Hey guys, how are we all doing?
So we are back with a vintage inspired post. Now we all know my love for vintage, especially culottes which have been trending for a while now.
 I got this pair sometime back for about 400 Naira ($1), yup that's right. This has to be my favorite pants ever. I Initially styled the culottes for a night time look in this post, then featured it in my collaboration with Grace and Tuke here. Now my all time favorite look with these culottes was when I rocked them with bold colors and stripes here

This time around though I went all out with the vintage theme by pairing it with a bow blouse and nude pumps. By the way for those wondering these pictures were taken at Marina Resort, Calabar
What was your favorite look?

Apologies for the pix-elated pictures guys, I'm sorting it out.

See you next time!
Follow on FacebookInstagram 

23 comments:

  1. Wow they're gorgeous and you got them at such a good price too! Talk about style steal. Love love your outfit. xx

    cocobellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Culottes are my faveeeee! And these ones you got are so pretty! I should try rocking it with a blouse. I'm often pretty casual with it.

    www.KacheeTee.com || Follow me on Bloglovin'!
    5 Different Support Networks Everyone Should Have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hun you should. Its a great way to dress them up.

      Delete
  3. Perfect look
    Sometimes I wonder if you are in Nigeria with your picture locations.

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics! cool look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them, so gorgeous! I love your frames & hair also. Sleek!

    https://funkeolotu.com/2016/08/30/why-you-should-stop-wearing-underwear/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look and the picture scenery is perfect. Love the addition of the glasses and your hair goes so well.
    400? Great steal indeed. Love the third picture so much, girl the pictures are just fine. No worries
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, finaly someone that understands the hair. And right 400 naira, one of my best vintage finds back home. Thank you

      Delete
  7. I used to be into culottes but stopped after gaining weight. These look nice on you and at such a steal!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. The set is so stylish and elegant, I'm not a big fan of this kind of pants but these looks gorgeous and you made really perfect combo!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  9. your photography amazes me....I give it to you. Location queen.

    damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yassssss!!!! to thrift shopping. I love everything about this post. Your outfit is a 100+, picture quality is amazing and the location is perfect! You look stunning Sarah.

    evitainprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right thrift shopping is the actual bae. Thank you and credits to my photographer as well.

      Delete
  11. Loving the retro twist to your look !



    afrogenik.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really know how to style culottes! Gorgeous!
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look and the edit, culottes are gorg

    My Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely outfit! Pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete