LIFE LATELY: TAKING STOCK

by - 7:36:00 am

Happy September guys and welcome to my birth month. Now how many September babies do we have in the house?


So I've always wanted to do one of these posts as I love reading the ones from fellow bloggers This is Ess and Cassie Daves. I feel like so much is going on and these posts offer an avenue to get personal.

Making: 
A pencil dress, did I mention that I'm learning how to sew.


Eating:
Way too much Eba, in fact I'm tired. Can I get some pounded yam please.

Drinking:
Less and less Lemon tea, had to take a break cause too much of everything is bad as they say.

Wanting:
To travel to another place for while, I need a break from Nigeria.

Reading:  
The thing around your neck By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Finished it though and was a bit disappointed. I wanted more continuity in the stories of the different characters.

Playing:
 Less music, weird but I usually have the same tracks on replay on both my phone and tab.

Wishing:
I had not neglected my twitter page. By the way follow me at Princesssaudu

Enjoying:
My aunties scrumptious Efik dishes, especially Afang and fisherman soup, you guys Efik people know how to get down in the kitchen.

Hoping:
To make genuine friends. I do miss having friends around as most of my close firends are scattered across the globe.

Marveling:
At the faithfulness of my Awesome God

Wearing: 
Less makeup because you know that Mary Kay is expensive.

Noticing:
 That I've lost so much weight, don't know what's happening but my clothes are becoming too loose for comfort and I'm not even working out.

Loving: 
That special someone.

Knowing:
That no matter how uncertain life seems, all things will work out in the end.

Feeling: 
Annoyed at people who keep asking when I plan on doing my hair. I mean can't a girl decide to rock her natural relaxed hair in peace.

Thinking:
Of what design to sew with the above beautiful Kente fabric that I received from a colleague. Perhaps a peplum jacket?

Wondering: 
About life after the NYSC service year, you know P.O.P is in October.


So what have you guys been up to lately?

See you next time!
Follow on FacebookInstagram 

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. I did thisv too for my July recap and should have my September update tomorrow. I bought "The Thing Around Your Neck" when I was in Lagos in July, thinking I hadn't read it, but I had. I agree, it would have been great to have some more continuity. Great that you're learning to sew! That's something I wish I could do. As for post POP, God's got you!

    www.KacheeTee.com || Follow me on Bloglovin'!
    Our Staycation at La Campagne Tropicana, Lagos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely be reading it.Right the stories were great though and yes sewing is so worth it. Amen to that, God's got me.

      Delete
  2. That special someone...hmmmm
    Good you're learning how to see.am at my work place as I type this so keep it up.
    I guess I should take stock too..lol..love this post.

    STYLEBYENKAY.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol only you would notice. Thank you, glad you like it and yes girl do one too

      Delete
  3. I love this taking stock idea, I should try it sometime. Girl I'm with you on that after NYSC life, God will make lines fall for us in pleasant places by his grace.Great post.

    www.portableisthenewhot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should try it Deola. Love that prayer Amen

      Delete
  4. I had seen the Life Lately template last year on another blog and made a mental note to start doing it, but never got around to it. And I don't like to start things half way, so if I do it, it'll be in 2017. On that note, I do have a life update vlog coming soon - this weekend or next week actually. That should be fun:)

    Congrats on almost being done with NYSC! Seems like you've been in it since forever!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you on not starting things half way but then again its good to just start. And yes a life update should be fun. And thank you lol, it hasn't been forever but I get it.

      Delete
  5. Love this whole idea! Great post.
    Stay in Style
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed reading this. I have been entertaining the idea of learning how to saw but i was never good at it in my high school days. But right now i am thinking its a skill that comes in handy. Good Luck!

    http://deffinatlyshaz.co.zw/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really adore creative people!!


    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post. I had never been exposed to these until yesterday. I am still understanding how it works. I love the honesty in each part. Make up is soooo expensive. What do we do! And I know right? It's like we have to have our hair covered 24/7, 365 or plaited. I love your hair!
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/start-seeing-yourself-way-you-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post. I had never been exposed to these until yesterday. I am still understanding how it works. I love the honesty in each part. Make up is soooo expensive. What do we do! And I know right? It's like we have to have our hair covered 24/7, 365 or plaited. I love your hair!
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/start-seeing-yourself-way-you-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm correctly serving in cr and I totally related with eating too much eba..I mean what's a girl gotta do to get some pounded yam.

    ReplyDelete