SARAH SPEAKS: ON 22 LIFE LESSONS

by - 9:49:00 am


Hey guys! So yesterday I marked my 22nd birthday anniversary, weird but somehow I've always felt older.

 While I'm not the crazy birthday type or one to turn up at the club, my office has a tradition of celebrating birthdays. So they bought me a cake, a couple snacks and drinks and we had a small party. I also recieved gifts and treats form well meaning friends and colleagues. This was Probably one of my best birthdays ever. So shoutout to all of you guys!

Now, in all my 22 years on this earth I can say it's been nothing short of Gods underserved favor and I'm thankful. So today I thought since I'm older and wiser, why not share 22 life lessons.

Ankara skirt styled here

1.
 Hold on to God, put him first in everything! 
2.
Smile more, you look so much better anyways.
3.
Always do what makes you happy and goes with your conceince.
4.
Never, and I repeat never compromise your beliefs and values to suit your situation or others.
5.
Genuine friends are like priceless jewels, rare but like a treasure when found.
6.
Laugh more and don't take things too seriously.
7.
Excersice more, it's good for you!

8.
Beware of who you trust and confide in because some people are just out there to betray you.
9.
Always work to improve yourself.
10.
Never get complacent, keep challenging yourself.
11.
 Love will find you when you least expect it.
12. 
Trust God in everything no matter how bleak the situation may be, he never fails.

13.
Save more and stop depending and on material things!
14. 
Make a concious and consistent effort to get closer to God.
15.
 Don't take things for granted!
16. 
Give more!
17.
 It's okay to be selfish and think of yourself at times.
18.
Talk less, do more. Let your actions preceed yours words.
19. 
Stay true to yourself no matter how hard it gets.
20. 
Stop comparing yourself to others, because you are enough !
21. 
Never stop believing and staying positive because faith can take you a long way.
22. 
Last but not least you are perfect in your imperfections, God loves you and created you for a divine and extraordinary purpose. You were not made to be a mediocre but to be great.

Happy birthday to me!
Now what tip would you stress or emphasize on?

By the way did I mention that I feel so old now. 

See you next time!
Follow on FacebookInstagram 

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Happy Birthday boo
    Lol...I know the feeling of letting go of 21.na 23 dey wait you next year na.

    Lovely post btw...and happy birthday once again

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh sha age is just a number. Thanks girl.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Sarah!! All of God's blessings in this new year. Higher Heights!!

    www.KacheeTee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Sarah❤️ So I'm even your elder sister with one year lol. The idea of putting God first cannot be over emphasized as he would never leave you and he's always there. Cheers to the new year.

    thoniabankz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol sister Thonia. Yes oh God should always be the first

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday dear. Wish you plenty more years of filled happiness.

    http://deffinatlyshaz.co.zw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday Sarah. Love all the lessons and I wish you the very best.
    Laitanbee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Gorgeous. Wishing you God's love and favour!!

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome lessons!!!! totally agree.. happy belated birthday dear..God keep you

    ReplyDelete