SARAH SPEAKS: ON THE "GOD FACTOR"'

Hey guys, happy new month once again. 
Random shot at Hope Wadell,Calabar Cross River State 

I recently had a conversation with my dad that Got me thinking about the term ""the God factor".

We sometimes find ourselves in situations that challenge our code of conduct. Situations in which we have to decide whether to compromise our  beliefs to achieve certain ends or to stand firm in our faith. The truth is the regard for God these days keeps going down. Yes, there is still that fear of God but it seems we do things at times and forget he is watching.

The most common response you get when you try to correct or advice someone of their wrong is "only God can judge me". Now, I don't know about you but that scares me already. It's easy to want to compromise your beliefs because of your circumstance but always ask yourself what would God say? And if you're not sure then go to his word.

We need to be mindful that he sees everything we do. In every situation be mindful of the God factor always.

Follow on FacebookInstagram 

7 comments:

  1. Yea I agree, most of the situations I've seen people use this sentence is when they do stuff they know they shouldn't be doing and people try to talk to them about it. I feel like everybody (at least the religious ones) know that already, but if you feel you have to say it to others you're just trying to justify the fact that you can do whatever you want (bad things included) because only God can judge you, I don't know if that makes sense haha. Anyways, always a pleasure reading your posts.
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol girl I had to read your comments several times before I got it but Yeah I understand what you mean. We only say only God can judge us when we know that we are doing something wrong. And thank you for the feedback. I love reading your comments.

      Delete
  2. Yes God see everything indeed. Sometimes we are just lost as human beings or we are just ignorant. May God strengthen and guide us to do better than we are.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its true, sometimes its the lack of knowledge. Amen

      Delete
  3. i strongly agree with you my dear, i am a victim but i feel sometime it"s lack of knowledge or not been able to resist the temptation with the believe of asking God for forgiveness after committing the sin because We all have it in mind that our God is a merciful God who always forgives us .May God help us all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you mean. We are all victims but should we keep on sinning do that grace may abound (Romans 6:1). May God forgive us and help us to repent. Its not easy but we can do it

      Delete
  4. This post is great reminder to keep cal and remember that God is watching. Personally , I tend not to judge others because I know that I ain,t a saint but a gentle reminder to someone surely doesn't harm one. But not everyone would take that gentle reminder that easily.

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete