POLKADOTS + PALAZZO TROUSERS

by - 6:46:00 pm

polkadots, palazzo trousers, mixing prints, crop top polkadots, palazzo trousers, mixing prints, crop top

Hey beautiful people. So sorry to disappear on you guys, I've been in a bit of a funk but I'm pulling through. My goal to stay consistent is still a priority.

Now I've been thinking a lot about life lol, yes life. When did things get so complicated or difficult. I miss those days as a child where everyone was your friend, where everyone could be part of your life.
Its hard really but sometimes we've got to let people go out of our lives as we work towards fulfilling Gods plan and purpose for us.

polkadots, palazzo trousers, mixing prints, crop top
 polkadots, palazzo trousers, mixing prints, crop top

Moving on to today's post, I decided to again opt for mixed prints. If you missed my tips on how to style prints in the last post, then check it out. I previously styled this top polka dot top here and here.
While these palazzo Trousers were previously styled here  back when I was chubbier. I honestly loved the fit on me then, I do miss those chubby days at times.

polkadots, palazzo trousers, mixing prints, crop top

polkadots, palazzo trousers, mixing prints, crop top

I just love the idea of a good pair of palazzo trousers don't you? I mean talk about a pair if trousers that looks like a skirt. And this pair was thrifted a couple of years ago for just 300 Naira about $1.50 then. On another note praise God for answering our prayers concerning Nigeria.

polkadots, palazzo trousers, mixing prints, crop top
polkadots, palazzo trousers, mixing prints, crop top
polkadots, palazzo trousers, mixing prints, crop top
Photography by Victor Audu

Top:VintageCloset || Palazzo Trousers: Thrift || Shoes: Zara || Shades: Street Buy 

Still looking for tips on rocking prints, then this post is for you.


Hope you all had a great weekend and are having a great week. 

By the way I just recently restocked my store, The Vintage Connection Ng ,so check it our for peices ranging from vintage shirts, culottes and palazzo trousers. 


Let’s stay in touch


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love those palazzo pants! Are they from Thailand?

    xoxo,
    Sheyla G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah girl their from Nigeria actually. Thanks though.

      Delete
  2. When I saw this look on twitter, I just wanted to keep hitting the like button. I love the mixed prints. Thank God for the dollar to Naira rate. We're not there yet but we're on the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Collins and yes oh let us celebrate those little victories.

      Delete
  3. Your palazzo pants is so amazing! Beautiful look!

    www.zinnyfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Zinny, been a while. I hope your good.

      Delete
  4. I totally in love with Palazzo pant. I actually got one right now, especially the Ankara /African print type.

    FOODIES: www.tastiedine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ankara in Palazzo pants too, thank you.

      Delete