FOOTWEAR : EDWARD MILLS FRINGE SLIDES

Hey beautiful people!
I don’t know about you but one item you’d never find me without especially when I’m wearing heels is a pair of flats or slippers. Although, I am honestly not a fan of open toed anything, I can however make exemptions when it comes to heels like single soled ones
 And when the Lord blesses you with wide feet, you can trust that finding slides or slippers that fit or look right can’t be a bit of challenge.  But when you walk a lot and don’t have a car or better yet, haven’t mastered driving, owning a cute chic pair of slippers cannot be over stressed especially when moving about.


Now these slides sent to me by Edward Mills Lagos having been helping me stay practical and still make my feet look cute and today I’ll be giving you guys a quick review.
Slides and fringe are one of the hottest trends at the moment, now I know I say this about trends all the time but when I received these slides I was excited to finally be part of the gang.

Things I love
I love the fringe detailing most of all and the fact that it flaps while I walk is a plus. These slides are also easy to style. I like that the slides was tailored to fit my feet and that the flap covers my toes (remember not a fan of my feet)

Things to consider
While these slides were not exactly made for comfort they are not uncomfortable either. And oh they hate dust too as the fringe detail is made of suede. I know these slides look more of a burgundy or maroon colour shade but in actuality they are more of a soft purple/maroon colour which has grown on me.


Shipping: The slides came neatly packaged through Peace Transport under the allotted shipping time frame. They are based in Lagos and shipping prices range from 1,500 – 2,000 Naira Nationwide. They also ship worldwide so my international readers you can get in on this too!

Price: These slides are not necessarily affordable but reasonably priced. The prices of products range from products to prodcuts but this pair retails at 5,000 Naira

You can purchase the slides here


I look forward to rocking these slides as often as I can. Stay tuned for a full casual outfit post featuring my Edward Mills Lagos Slides. Based on Feedback from my Instagram, I’m leaning towards a relaxed look maybe a little black dress with a kimono or an oversize/graphic shirt with a pair of skinny jeans, thoughts?

If you'd like to see more options contact, Edward Mills here

*These slides were sponsored by Edward Mills Lagos, thank you for trusting me

How would you style these flats? What’s that one item that you’re always found with? What things do you take into consideration before purchasing footwear?

If you'd like me to review your product, shoot me a mail at princessaudu@gmail.com, lets work together.

Till next time!

15 comments:

  1. These look amazinggggggg. I want oneeee.... Or two. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you can have as many as you want, it's all up to you.

      Delete
  2. Wow. Sarah, your pictures are really good.Comma teach me!! Saw this on your ig, I think the design is great

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol girl thank you, I learnt from fellow bloggers so hit me up and I'll refer you (wink). I think the design is great too, welcome back!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That's my favourite part of the slides too.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous flats. I think you should pair the fringe slides with a graphic shirt and a skinny jean. It will be dope.

    www.dominikagoodness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that idea, now I just have to find a graphic shirt.

      Delete
  5. They are really cute! I can't wait to see how you incorporate them in an outfit!
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour.Nice review!

    www.liveinibadan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love heels so much and I've been taught a lesson so many times and I've learnt to always take flats as a back up when I'm out especially in uncomfortable heels.

    I am loving these slides of yours... the fringes, the style, the colour, everything

    ReplyDelete